Sunday, December 15, 2013

Mommy: Humbling thankfulness

So there's one topic I haven't really addressed... Just how incredibly giving so many of our family and friends have been. Not only have we had multiple folks bring us dinner, and Derek's aunts, uncles, and grandparents pitched in for a cleaning service to help out... But SO MANY of you have given us SO MUCH financially! It really is so touching... And such a big load off. With Derek being a full time Dad, and with me being so recently off maternity leave, I'm really only paid for the hours I'm at work, which just since Nov 20th I've missed  5 days, with missing 2 and a half more this week.... Your generosity has meant a major reduction in stress for us! We're still on a definite budget, but I'm no longer worried about cancer AND making rent. So thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment